Monday, 11 March 2013

Ultra Violet Lamp Instalation for Residencial Pool





  

Hello there
I've been in the pool business since 1994, working on The Costa Del Sol, Southern Spain.
In all this time I have installed many new and so called ' state of the art ' systems for sanitizing and disinfecting  swimming pool water. Many have been overly expensive, some have been inefficient and a few have really worked and lasted many years giving relatively trouble-free service.
  I have been searching and researching over the years for a way of reducing chlorine and toxic, nasty chemicals in pool water and improving the quality of clients' much loved H20 and improving the swimming experience. One of my criteria has been providing this at a reasonable cost since earlier sanitizing systems have been, in my opinion, over-priced. If anybody today does the research on the net they are bound to come to the same place where I have arrived. That is the utilization of Ultra Violet- C lamps for keeping the pool crystal clear, healthy, appetizing and ecologically friendly at a very reasonable price that is cost effective over an incredibly short time period. Perhaps most importantly, though, is the drastic reduction in chlorine use. UV-c lamps make it possible to cut down chlorine by 75-85 %. This is very interesting for all pool users because chlorine at these low levels becomes imperceptible and the water just keeps perfect.....Great!



www.ultravioletforpools.com
telf. 627 350 348

No comments:

Post a Comment